Jul 17, 2014

Rigg's Update

     Riggs is just as sweet and ornery as usual. He's my little shadow, always interested in what I'm doing even if it's something as silly as folding laundry. Secretly I love it, he truly is a great companion. The only time he's "bad" is when we leave for extended periods of time. He has full access to the house when we are gone, and occasionally he takes advantage of this freedom. Usually it involves one piece of mail torn up on our living room floor. What makes me laugh is that it's only ever one piece of mail, I guess he doesn't want to get too ambitious. We're counting our blessings!
     He has been cooped up a lot lately just due to the random craziness that is Grays and my schedule. So when my friend needed someone to dog sit for the weekend I jumped at the opportunity! Jade was so sweet and the two of them together had Gray and I laughing. They played so well together and wore each other out! Riggs was definitely sad to see her go, but I know more play dates are in the future. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment