Jul 16, 2014

Father's Day 2014

     Just another post playing catch up! Father's day with Jim here was a real treat and going to a Brave's game was definitely the icing on the cake! It threatened to rain on a number of occasions, but thankfully it stayed nice the whole time and the sky, well the sky was spectacular. It was such a fun day!
     I'm always encouraged when family come to visit. They seem to bring a slice of home with them that truly refreshes my heart. They might even make me a little homesick too, but only for a short time. And one of the many perks (especially when Jim comes) is getting pampered and spoiled! I definitely had sweet tea and ice cream that day. Baby was kicking like crazy from that sugar high. :)
     It was good for Gray too, just to relax and enjoy time hanging out with his dad. I love the relationship they have. I'm excited for baby to experience the same relationship with his daddy as Gray does with Jim. So much to be thankful for, so much to look forward to with great anticipation!
     Thanks for making the drive Jim, you are truly a joy to be around. I'm so blessed with a wise and loving dad, father-in-law, and my own Gray who is soon to know the joy of being a daddy to our little boy! I'm glad Gray and I got to celebrate Father's Day the way it should be celebrated, making much of the special dad's in our lives! You can never give dad's too much kudos!!

No comments:

Post a Comment