Jul 23, 2014

Hiking Ohio Chronicles

     Pictures are truly one of life's ultimate time travel devices. They transport us back to different places, different people and unique experiences. They make it easier to not only remember the sights, sounds, and smells, but the emotions and conversations from a particular moment in time. And no matter how nostalgic you are or are not, there is beauty in being able to sift through a raged box, view a dusty reel, or scroll though an online collage and remember times that passed too quickly but times that added immeasurable value to your own life. I really love these pictures for that reason. They remind me of home and family and gosh darn good times! Hiking with my sisters and my grandma in God's creation genuinely makes my heart happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment