Feb 23, 2014

My Bucket List.

     It's not conclusive and not really edited (nor is it in any order), but its current and honest. I'm sure as I keep growing and learning and changing, my dreams will shift and things that are important now will seem less so in the future, but it's fun to create a bucket list. I hope that by putting things down on paper I start to foster intentionality in my life and maybe many years from now I can look back and see that I had courage and/or determination to do at least three fourths of this crazy list.

Have 4 or 5 children
Adopt 1 or 2 children from different countries
Stay in a cottage by the sea
Visit 10 National Parks
Take a trip across the United States
Tent in the backyard
Go on a cruise with our friends
Go back to Scotland
Visit Ireland and dig up some of my ancestry in honor of pappaw
Own another dog
Own a house with lots of windows
Have a huge flower garden
Start a company with my sisters
Grow my own fruit trees
Read all the Jane Austin books
Learn how to make chia tea from scratch
Fish with my dad
Read the bible cover to cover
Study joy and contentment
Take a vacation with my sisters
Paint a picture and sell it for money
Take a photography class
Be involved in women's ministry
Be relationally intentional with family & friends
Go to a conference
Tour the Lake District with Grayson
Get better at writing
Sketch the mountains from an open field
Own The Hunger Games and The Lighting Thief on DVD
Go on a missions trip to Africa with Melody
Create photo books every year for our family
Become a prayer warrior
Start a ministry for the elderly
Intentionally encourage 100 people in 2014
Anonymously give a large amount of money to 5 people
Go to the ballet with my mom
Take a long canoe trip with Grayson
Cruise to Alaska
Write 5 songs in 2014
Reach my goal weight: 125
Sing at a coffee house with Grayson
Sing in a quartet
Learn to salsa
Develop photos in a dark room

Have any of you created bucket lists or am I the only one?

No comments:

Post a Comment