Feb 20, 2014

Engagement Photo Shoot: Darius & Amber


It's been a while, but a much needed break from social media was in order. I'm finally getting back into the swing of things. What with the holiday's and moving and leaving my job, life's been its normal chaotic self. So forgive me if some of these posts seem "old," they will be, because I'm going to be playing a little bit of catch up in the next couple of weeks! One of the goals I set for myself in 2014 was to blog everyday for one month. My month starts today February 20th :). I'm excited to get started I have some general updates to share and a few projects from our new home!
---
This past November I had the chance to take photos of this gorgeous family and I had such a good time! It was a relatively short session, but we definitely got some good ones. I'm so excited to shoot their wedding in April! They plan to have a sweet vintage wedding in their backyard. I can't wait to capture all the character. Its going to be a great day to remember for her and her sweet family!


No comments:

Post a Comment