Oct 28, 2013

The Overlook.

     Five miles on windy mountain roads can feel more like 100 miles, especially when the driver gets queasy and asks for a cup "just in case" his lunch decides to get the heck out of town. It's never boring with Gray. If I were a better more observant wife/sister, I would have read both Gray and Fran better and noticed their not so subtle message, "the overlook doesn't sound that fun." But I didn't so we took a trip to the mountains and had a semi good time despite anyone's unwillingness or queasiness. I can only imagine what they thought, "you brought us here? it's not that cool Jak . . ." well to be honest, it wasn't that cool the day we went. It was extremely foggy making the view only half decent. I guess you can't win all the time. With that in mind, have you ever planned activities that didn't turn out the way you had envisioned? I'd love to hear your stories!



             
             

No comments:

Post a Comment