Oct 21, 2013

Flower Child

     This past week Francesca made the trip down from Ohio to spend the week with us. I cannot tell you just how amazing it was. We did everything from driving winding roads for mountain views, relaxing, reading, coffee dates at Starbucks, shopping/thrifting (I'm currently wearing a sweater I got for $1), baking, eating, laughing and talking. She's such a joy to be around, an instant best friend, the perfect companion. Sisters are good for the soul. Also during her time here she allowed me to dress her up and play photographer. Disclaimer, this whole post was my vision and I did everything short of using physical force to get her to dress up. Francesca you have the patience of a saint thank you for letting me express my artistic vision! In sum, I'm just so glad you chose to spend your fall break with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment