Oct 19, 2016

Tobias turns 2.

HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY BABY BOY!

(He has a little bit of a personality... )

Mommy wrote: I can't believe it's been that long and that you really are this big. You have changed so much in just two years it feels more like a decade has passed. You add so much to our lives. Our first baby who still gives snuggles and the sweetest kisses. You love to hide under any cover as long as someone hides with you. You enjoy the outdoors and mowing the lawn like no one I know. You also love animals and throwing balls much to your daddy's delight. You are stubborn and challenging and can throw epic tantrums with the best of them, but I wouldn't trade any of it. You are exactly who God created you to be and I am so thankful you are mine! I love you Tobias James.

(Outfit credit goes to my momma, she made the pants and bowtie for my sisters wedding!)

Daddy wrote: Tobias James, the hour I get to spend with you each morning has become my favorite hour of the day. Even when you throw water all over the bathroom floor and don't eat anything I try to give you for breakfast, I am so grateful to be able to have man time together. I can't wait to continue seeing your personality develop. I pray that you would grow to understand all that you have in Jesus. I'm so proud to be your daddy. 

(I asked him if he was going poop, he said "yes.")

(The hands in the pockets! It gets me every time!)

No comments:

Post a Comment