Oct 16, 2016

Nana gives Well's a bath.

Babies in sinks.
     Is there anything more traditional and just plain cute? I dream of owning one of those deep farm sinks sometime in the future. If I'm lucky it will happen before all my babies are grown and too big to fit.

(He's got some great man boobs!)

     Nana came down the weekend of our anniversary to allow Gray and I the chance to get out without kids. Not only did we get a chance, but we got multiple chances. It was such a blessing. Another opportunity to realize just how spoiled we are by her amazing selflessness.

(Water in the eyes, haha, not a fan!)

     The only downer of the weekend was the fact that I tweaked my back. I have never done that before and my oh my do I hope it never happens again. So painful and so frustrating. You don't realize how important something is until you can't use it. Not being able to pick up my babies without feeling a knife stab my lower back was hard. I'm and so thankful Melody thought to get me a massage. It made the pain tolerable and eventually helped to heal my back. So wonderful.


     The original plan, before I tweaked my back, was to go to Charleston for the day. Even though it didn't happen, in hindsight, it was a good thing. Instead, we hung around the house and enjoyed the normalcy of routine.

(I debated whether or not to keep this picture colored, he has the prettiest deep blue/gray eyes.)

     Gray and I went to a new restaurant in town for our anniversary dinner. A Brazilian grill, Tucanos. Think buffet with lovely fixings for salad, soups, breads, etc and then endless skewers of meat being brought to your table to try! So yummy. We ended the night watching Blacklist on the projector at church. There are definitely some perks to being the worship pastor.

(That tongue! Haha)

     One of the nights Nana was here she gave Well's a bath. I don't think there are many babies who hate baths, I know that mine doesn't. He thoroughly enjoyed the warm water (except on his head) and I enjoyed his funny faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment