Oct 30, 2016

Well's on the porch.


     My babies are fuzz heads and I love it. Tobias had the wispiest bird like hair for so long. Just recently has it decided to grow in and thicken up and I'm afraid this change has turned my first baby into a boy. This is why I'm so relishing Well's and soaking in all those baby things that tend to change so quickly.

(Rigg's butt totally photo bombed this picture, haha.)

     I took these photos at two months. He just turned three months and from the time we found out I was pregnant until now, I feel like I can't catch my breath. Keeping up with both my boys and soaking in all the details as they morph and grow takes all of my time and leaves me dizzy. I know I miss things, but I hope that somehow the big things imprint themselves on my brain.


     Right now I'm loving Well's chunky thighs, his knee dimples, his buddha belly, his healthy arm creases, and just his overall thickness! I spend a lot of time squeezing him. He is seriously so yummy. His huge open mouth smiles that happen every time you catch his eye make my heart stop. And man oh man those occasional giggles, well, they just make the world a better place. He is definitely a talker, he babbles and blows bubbles content to communicate with whoever or whatever happens to be in his line of sight. No rolling yet just some great head support along with push ups and wiggles he can turn himself around if you aren't looking.
     He does all of his naps in his crib. I'm pretty sure he would sleep well in his crib at night, but currently he still sleeps in his rock n' play by my side of the bed. A good night he sleeps from 7:30pm to 5:30am, he eats and goes back to bed until 7:30am. He takes three naps during the day and if he needs it a short cat nap before bed. It took me awhile to figure him out, but once I did, he has been the happiest of babies!
     He is obviously a great eater. He doesn't struggle to put on the pounds. He does struggle to take a bottle or a paci. Also known as he refuses both. It makes him pretty hard to leave. I have to time my absences just right. Occasionally I'm over all of the attention, but then he smiles and I forget all my frustration.


     Tobias loves him dearly which has made the last couple of weeks hard. Ty came down with a fever and has had a lasting cough and runny nose. I've had to curb the touching because sick babies are no fun! Despite the sick he still asks to hold Baby Well's and is the first to tell mommy when Baby Well's is crying or unhappy. He even throws away Baby Well's dirty diapers, he is a huge helper.

No comments:

Post a Comment