Sep 22, 2016

Aunt Cesca captures me and Wellington

I love when everything comes together so nicely. 


     I convinced Francesca to snap a few pictures of me and Wellington and the resulting images are magical. We dragged an unassuming stool out the side of my house and plopped it right in front of the massive tangle of vines taking up residence along our fence row.

     She took a few and then told me to move my leg here and my arm there and tilt my chin this way and I obliged because she is good at making me look good. It is impossible to hide all the baby weight and pudge, but she did a pretty decent job and I am very grateful.

 (this perfectly peaceful baby face makes my heart stop)

     Having my sister around during such monumental moments in my life has enhanced those moments and made them sweeter. Her joy and excitement is contagious, she's exactly the individual you want to share big news with because she will squeal and cry and make such a fuss that you cannot help but smile bigger and cherish the news better.

     My boys have no idea how blessed they are that she lives here. I know she brings qualities to their lives that I cannot. She gives them special experiences, teaches them lessons, and buys them clothes. She enforces my rules and breaks them too, as she should.

 (I think this will go in my gallery wall)

     She is an encourager. She will make much of your successes and challenge you through your failures. She is a true friend and companion, someone who will pursue you. Mama and Ty love their Cesca and I am certain Well's will too, it is impossible not to.

(such a little squish, I could kiss him all day)

Thank you for taking these photos Cesca, they are perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment