Sep 12, 2016

A Busy Weekend in May

     The first weekend in May is always graduation weekend for our College. I say our, as in, the college that all of my sisters and I attended. It was Vic's turn this year and along with graduating she decided to get married as well! So in one weekend, we celebrated her accomplishment in the Geology Program, threw a bridal shower in honor of her upcoming nuptials, and I took some extra engagement photos for her and Dan just because. It was so fun for me and Tobias to be back in Ohio before throwing another little boy into the mix. Tobias definitely enjoyed all the attention from both sets of grandparents and his aunts!
 Victoria doesn't officially graduate until December so she showed us her "fake" diploma instead. My dad is a professor at the college and so he dresses every year for graduation. We all love the scarlet red, it's a handsome statement for sure! :)
 The proud parents and fiance.
The Couser Girls. So proud of each of my sisters and their many accomplishments! Can't believe it was four years ago that I was at the center of these pictures, time sure flies!

     The Shower had a coffee and donuts theme, two of the brides favorite things. With Dominique at the helm and my mom, Francesca, and I working together I think we pulled off a beautiful party. Someday that wedding/event center I want to own will happen, I hope. Thank you Bill's Donut Shop for the delicious treats (they definitely didn't help my pregnancy weight gain, oh well)!
She is going to be/was a gorgeous bride!
We are so thankful for all the people who came and showered the new couple with gifts!
Opening silverware can be quite difficult, don't be fooled!
The bride and her mother and mother-in-law to be!

     Occasionally it is enjoyable to test my creativity and when I have willing subjects it is even better. These photos were as much fun to take as they are to look at! What an awesome couple and what a great weekend.

Oh and a photo of Tobias just for good measure!

No comments:

Post a Comment