Sep 1, 2015

Southern Ohio with Mammaw.

     My grandma lives tucked away in a little valley somewhere in no mans land Ohio. In the valley of Peach Mountain her cute little house sits on a good plot of land with a bunch of apple trees. I love visiting her, she is what children's books and imaginations would term the quintessential grandma. She is extremely generous and sweet, it does not hurt that she is an amazing cook and baker too. Eating at Mammaws is never disappointing!
     I am so glad that God has allowed her to be apart of Tobias's life. Seeing her interact with him brings me so much joy. I am hoping that their relationship continues to grow even if we only see her a couple times a year. She played such a special part in my life and I want so badly for my children to know her and feel all of the love she has to offer. Her sense of humor and her beautiful smile makes everyone feel like a part of the family!

No comments:

Post a Comment