Sep 14, 2015

Puddles and boots.

     He is all deep thoughts and fascination, concentration and curiosity, both oblivious and carefree. Watching him explore the world awakens my own interest and excitement in God's creation. I am the Clark to his Lewis and fostering and growing his inquisitive spirit is something I really enjoy. Hence muddy puddles and boots that don't quite fit.
     I think there was more water in those dog chewed blue boots at the end of our fun than out, but he did not seem to mind. He was focused on the cool water and tasty swords (aka. sticks). I was focused on keeping those boots on, a futile task. I was cooing and making a fool of myself, tirelessly working to get this young boy to look at me for a quick shot, something he was totally not digging. All while trying not to drop my camera and keep Ty from ingesting handfuls of mud and said swords. Oh the show! I bet you would have paid top dollar for front row seats. We are a carnival act, didn't you know? I will post to social media the next time we come to a town near you! Be on the lookout!

No comments:

Post a Comment