Aug 12, 2013

Rejuvenated.

     I finally woke up early enough on Saturday to make it to the Greenville Farmers Market. Folks, I've been trying to go since May when it officially started, it didn't take me too long . . . Regardless, it was everything I hoped it would be and it did stir in me that latent dream to have an amazing flower garden/food garden, you know, when I grow up and own a home (one day). I bought pimento cheese dip, peaches, peach salsa and this beautiful bunch of flowers from Tyler Farms. I'd say it was a successful trip. Other than that Gray and I didn't do much. It was one of those relaxing weekends, where nothing we had planned got finished, but really it doesn't matter because relationships were grown and we feel rejuvenated for the week ahead. 
     Although, it won't be too hard to get through this next week because Gray's oldest sister, Kristen, is coming to visit from San Francisco! We've got a couple things lined up, including some dog obedience classes, falls park, homemade pizza, and a trip to Adams Bistro. So much to look forward to! For those of you who are Greenville natives, are we missing any stops on our itinerary? 

No comments:

Post a Comment