Jul 10, 2016

My little artist

     Gosh, these pictures are only a couple months old and yet he has changed so much since I took them! My little baby is not so little anymore and he definitely does not look like a baby. The fact that he has become a little boy sinks in more and more each day as I impatiently await the arrival of his baby brother. 
     This stage has definitely become a favorite of mine. It's both exhausting and greatly rewarding. His speech continues to progress and sometimes it's amazing the phrases he puts together and the things he remembers. He's all boy; crazy, goofy, giggly, and stubborn with endless amounts of energy, but man oh man does it take everything within me not to squeeze him to death. Words can never express the love I have for this tiny human.
     So (the best transition I can come up with :)) .... he is not really interested in art at all. I like to fool myself sometimes, but the fact is, we throw balls and make messes all day everyday. The more refined skills such as drawing and painting have yet to hold his interest for more than a few minutes. I will not stop trying though ...

No comments:

Post a Comment