Jun 6, 2014

Five on Friday

    I'm starting a weekly series on the blog called, "Five on Friday," who doesn't like alliteration? :) Basically, it's just a glimpse into a few things that have inspired me/moved me/challenged me during the week. Maybe you'll find something new to inspire or challenge you!

 Johnnyswim, their music is mesmerizing. I especially like their song, "Take the World." Go find them and save their new CD "Diamonds" to your Spotify playlist!

Bobbi+Mike Photography, their style and way of seeing things always makes me strive to be a better photographer. Check out their work, you won't be disappointed!

A blog I follow, Under the Sycamore, posted this heart wrenching story. I was challenged to cherish life, no matter how fleeting.

Brown Butter Icebox Cookies from A Beautiful Mess. It took everything within me to refrain from making these cookies, they look amazing! It's pinned to my Pinterest board for future baking!

Posted on the blog CARA LOREN, I love these shorts from the Mini Model Gallery. I'm looking forward to the day when I can dress my little boy in clothes like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment